Title: Dental Management of Snoring & Sleep Apnea
Speaker: Mr. Raymond Champ, RDH
Date & Duration: 60 minutes
Credits: 1 CEU
A Sleep Group Solutions Educator will walk you through the dental management of Snoring and Sleep Apnea. During this 1 hour webinar, you can expect to learn a Sleep overview, as well as your role in a sleep protocol.
- Home sleep testing
- Signs of OSA
- Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
- Pediatric OSA
- Bed Partner Questionnaire
- Dental Sleep Medicine Flow Chart
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Pathophysiology of Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea and motor vehicle accidents
- Dental symptoms of OSA
- Weight Gain and OSA
- Dental Sleep Medicine: Case Documentation
- And Much More
Thank you for stopping by!
Remember this course is free to take but you must register first.
If you have any pre-enrollment questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (855) 978-6088 or email us at email@example.com or fill out our contact us form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.